Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Survey

I have created an online survey using freely available software. This will gather anonymous data about the impression midwives and others have about second life and its potential use in midwifery education and professional development. I have loaded a link to this survey into my side bar so it is permanently available here. I have also loaded a link onto the Midwives in Second Life Wiki

I hope to gather some data to support any future publication or presentations I may make about the use of second life for midwives.

I would value your input to this and it will take very little time to complete. When you click on the link the survey should appear straight away and you can complete it there and then,

Thanks for your help

No comments:

Number of visitors to this page


View My Stats