Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Minutes from midwives in Second life



I have created a wikieducator page to save documentation from our virtual meetings in second life. Here you will find two links at the moment, one to the notes or 'minutes' that were made of the meeting, which is stored on another Wikieducator page. The other is to the complete transcript of the meeting which is stored in Google docs.

If you have information you feel could be added to the Wikieducator page please feel free to do so. You will need to register with Wikieducator first but this is free and simple to do. You then just need to hit the edit button and you can edit the page. If you wish you can hit the Discussion tab at the top of the page and leave a comment. I welcome your feedback on this. Thanks to Clare for this picture.

By the way I finally managed to add a photo to Wikieducator with a lot of help from the tutorials for wikieducator.

2 comments:

Sarah Stewart said...

OK...I admit it...I need to get into wikieducator!

Lisa Hanson PhD, CNM, FACNM said...

Hi Carolyn-
It was great to meet you today in SL. I look forward to future meetings! Lisa

Number of visitors to this page


View My Stats