Sunday, September 16, 2007

International networking

I am absolutely amazed at this blogging thing and where it can lead to. I blogged in my post "now I hate to moan" about my experience on Elluminate. over the weekend I have been in correspondence with someone located in Alberta, Canada, who is in charge of elluminate customer services. I do not know if she was directed to my post by our esteemed leaders, [aka Bronwyn Leigh and Terry], or whether she stumbled upon my problem. Anyway we have set up a support session with me and some technical advisers from elluminate to work on my problem. How is that for service?

2 comments:

Sarah Stewart said...

Wow! I saw her comment to you-you must find out how she got to your blog? Sarah

Unknown said...

Hi Carolyn,

Thanks for your compliment about Elluminate support. There are a number of us in the company that monitor references to Elluminate in the blogs. We are particularly interested in responding to those having issues/concerns/problems. We want to make sure that your experience with our company and products is a positive one!

I noticed your interest in midwifery. We just posted a new story about an organization in Australia that held an online lactation conference using Elluminate that drew worldwide attention. Here's the link:
http://www.elluminate.com/sales/casestudies/healthelearning.jsp

- Beth, Elluminate Goddess of Communication

Number of visitors to this page


View My Stats