Friday, August 26, 2011

Updating midwifery pages on WikiEducator

I have just been updating the Midwifery pages on WikiEducator. These are free resources on midwifery education, with many links to other useful online material, for student midwives and those with an interest in midwifery education. Anyone can edit these pages and add content which may be useful. I check it fairly regularly and so far no one else has added any content. If you feel that there is something you think might be useful, which is not included there, please feel free to add it. Or you could let me know here and I will add it for you.

1 comment:

beauty said...

This blog always create some informational and amazing things, which add in my knowledge and experience.But I am a bit confuse.A Thanks for sharing.Waiting for next post.

Number of visitors to this page


View My Stats