Thursday, April 10, 2008

Evaluating reliability of online information. For midwifery students and educators.

This is a useful self guided paper which takes you through the process of evaluating the reliability and usefulness of material found online. Interestingly the male pregnancy story is used as an example to evaluate the reliability of the evidence being presented. I discovered when doing this process how to access Google directory and find how Google have categorised the information. This is something I was not aware of previously and could be a useful thing to know. I might see if I can find out how this site is categorised.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing the information on the net. I guess all researchers who use web information for their researches should take a good look at this material.

Number of visitors to this page


View My Stats