Saturday, December 22, 2007

Celebrating 2000 hits on my blog



I am celebrating having had 2000 hits on my blog. Not bad since I just started this in September.

Thanks to everyone who has visited my site. Thanks especially to those who have left comments. I hope you have found something that has been helpful to you. If you have a different opinion, or if you want to agree and add something to what I have said, please leave a comment. Also if you have a question, I will respond and will answer if I can.

You will see a stat counter at the bottom of this page. It tells me how many hits I have had. I can also find out how long people look at my blog and if they have come back more than once. What I particularly enjoy about collecting these statistics is finding out where people have come from. It gives me quite a buzz to see that I have had visitors from all over the world. It would be really great to have a conversation about midwifery and childbirth with you so please comment. I would love to know how things are in your country. We can learn so much from each other and perhaps make a difference to how women experience the wonderful life changing event of childbirth.

Merry Christmas (or whatever festivity you celebrate)and Happy New Year to everyone

3 comments:

Sarah Stewart said...

Oh shut up, show off!!

Sarah Stewart said...

Here is a new blog that has just been set up. i am sure Pauline would love you to drop by. sarah

Carolyn said...

Thanks for the gracious and not so gracious comments.

Number of visitors to this page


View My Stats